Four Basic Functions Of The ICU Ventilator
The Pediatric ICU Ventilator must have four basic functions, namely, inflating the lungs, inhaling to exhalation, expelling the alveolar gas, and exchanging the breath into the inspiratory, in turn. Therefore, the Mobile Icu Ventilator must have the following features:
(1) It can provide the power to transport gas, instead of the work of human respiratory muscles;
(2) can produce a certain respiratory rhythm, including respiratory rate and breathing ratio, in place of the function of the central respiratory nerve to control the respiratory rhythm;
(3) can provide appropriate tidal volume (VT) or minute ventilation (MV) to meet the needs of respiratory metabolism;
(4) The supplied gas is preferably heated and humidified to replace the human nasal function, and can supply more than the amount of O2 contained in the atmosphere to increase the concentration of inhaled O2 and improve oxygenation.
- From the Dolphinmed office center news, through the inspection and acceptance by by State Administration of Work, Dolphinmed Work Safety Standardization got the got recognized by State Administration of Work Safety. Following is the certificate.