DP301 CO2 Absorber
3-Manual airbag connector
4-Manual / Ventilation Handle
6- Expiration phase valve
7- Airway pressure gauge
8-Inspiration phase valve
9- Driving gas inlet of bellows
10- Fresh gas inlet
11- Airway pressure sampling port
12- Fixing bolts
14- Canister fixing handle
15- Exhausted gas outlet
17- Air lock
1 Inspiration connector: It supplies the gas that inhaled by patient. Pipeline exclusively used at patient end is provided together with the machine; connect one end (with filler) of the thick corrugated hose to this connection (total 2 thick corrugated pipelines), and another pipeline to expiratory connector.
2. Expiration connector: The gas exhaled by patient enters breathing circuit through this connection. Pipeline exclusively used at patient end is provided together with the machine; connect one end (without filler) of the thick corrugated hose to this connection; and another pipeline to inspiration connector
3. Manual bag connector: The manual bag will be connected with this connector under Manual working status.
4. Manual / Ventilation Handle: the respiratory management system is in machine-controlled status if the switch handle is in vertical position; and when the switch handle is rotated to horizontal position, the respiratory management system is in manual status
5. APL Valve: under manual mode, the range is 0.2kPa－6.0kPa. The color means the pressure range, green color means low pressure, red means high pressure, yellow is middle pressure. Clockwisely rotate to close, counterclockwisely rotate to open.
6. Expiration phase valve: The gas exhaled by patient goes through this valve. Therefore, when patient exhales, this valve is raised up. You can open this valve by rotating the transparent cover counterclockwise to perform cleaning and sterilization. The flake is fragile within the cover; caution should be taken to pick up and put down gently.
7. Airway pressure gauge: display airway pressure in real time. The unit is Kpa, range is -2-10KPa.
8. Inspiration phase valve: The air inhaled by patient goes through this valve. Therefore, when patient inhales, this valve is raised up. You can open this valve by rotating the transparent cover counterclockwise to perform cleaning and sterilization. The flake is fragile within the cover; caution should be taken to pick up and put down gently.
9. Driving gas inlet of bellows: This inlet is connected to gas outlet of bellows through a corrugated hose, refer to Figure 5-6.
10. Fresh gas inlet: This inlet is connected to fresh gas outlet on the rear of anesthesia machine via a corrugated hose, refer to Figure 5-2.
11. Airway pressure sampling port: this port is connected to pressure sampling connection at the rear of anesthesia machine via a hose of Φ6 (mm), refer to Figure 5-2.
12. Fixing bolts: when connect breathing circuit arm with breathing circuit, this bolt is used to fix the breathing circuit.
13. Canister: used to absorb CO2 that patient exhales, the volume of each soda lime canister is 1000mL; the canister is made of Polycarbonate, bearable high temperature, and not easily fragile; the canister edge is sharp, it is easily to seal and prevent the small soda lime grains into the seal ring.
14. Canister fixing handle: counterclockwisely rotate this handle is to open the canister, clockwisely rotate to tightly fix the canister.
15. Exhausted gas outlet: the outlet is 22mm cone type, and can be rotated at 360°.º
16. Hock: used to hung the respiratory pipelines only.
17. Air lock: there are 2 pcsΦ4 (mm) sampling pipelines, insert the white and transparent into the left port, insert the blue and transparent into the right port. Connect another ends with sampling connector of pressure difference flow sensor, sample the flow rate and calculate the tidal volume and minute ventilation.