Nine Ways To Use The Ventilator
1. When using the Adult ICU Ventilator, first turn it on and off once to determine if the switch can be properly mastered and check if the machine works properly.
2. Read the product instruction manual before use and connect the ventilator, humidifier, nasal mask or nose and mouth mask according to the instructions in the instruction manual.
3. Wear the nose mask or nose and mouth mask and adjust the headband to tight. The elasticity of the headband is generally suitable for the patient to have no pressure on the corresponding part of the patient, but it should not be too loose to avoid air leakage.
4. Make sure that the humidifier has been filled with purified or distilled water and cannot exceed the specified position.
5. Start the ventilator and feel if there is any abnormality in the operation of the Hospital Ventilator Machine. If there is no abnormality, you can use it with confidence.
6. If the patient wants to temporarily leave the machine during use, it is best to turn off the machine, remove the nasal mask or the nose and nose mask and then leave. After returning, wear the nasal mask or nose and mouth mask and then turn it back on.
7. After using it every day, be sure to turn off the machine and then turn off the power.
8. It is best to clean the mask once a day and clean the filter and tubing every three days. The cleaning method can refer to the disinfection method of the ventilator attachment.
9. Change the water in the humidifier every day to avoid exceeding the water line.
- From the Dolphinmed office center news, through the inspection and acceptance by by State Administration of Work, Dolphinmed Work Safety Standardization got the got recognized by State Administration of Work Safety. Following is the certificate.