How To Detect Air Leaks In An Anesthesia Machine?
Generally, the Hospital Anesthesia Machine adopts a rising bellow, which has the advantage that when the loop leaks, the inner bag of the bellows will slowly fall ward under the machine control state. That is to say, after the bellows have been pumped several times, it still cannot return to the top. This is the most common air leak phenomenon. As an Anesthesia Gas Machine Manufacturer, we have the following recommendations.
1. Detect whether there is air leakage during manual ventilation: adjust the machine to manual, short the patient's air inlet and outlet, block the manual skin interface, press the rapid oxygenation, make the pressure in the airway reach a certain value, observe the airway pressure Table, if the pointer does not continue to fall back down, indicating that the soda lime tank, flow sensor, patient circuit, airway pressure gauge and other airtightness is better. On the contrary, there is a possibility of air leakage. After eliminating the manual air leak, connect the air inlet and the air outlet with a set of patient lines, connect the simulated lungs at the patient connection, turn on the machine, check the air leakage during the machine control, and the air control box includes the bellows, sodium lime tank, Flow sensor, patient circuit, airway pressure gauge. After checking the sodium lime tank, flow sensor, patient circuit, and airway pressure gauge without any problems, it can be judged that the bellows will cause a malfunction.
2. There are three types of faults and detection methods for the bellows:
(1) The airbag inside the bellows leaks. Check the pleats of the skin for minor rupture, if any, stick the rupture or replace the skin;
(2) If the airtight box leaks due to poor sealing of the seal ring at the joint of the skin capsule and the bellows, adjust the sealing ring to the appropriate position;
(3) When the machine is controlled, the skin cannot rise to the top of the bellows, but the position of the skin is fixed. This phenomenon occurs mostly in cold weather or in northern China. The cause of this malfunction is due to the poor stretchability of the skin due to cold weather. Remove the skin and soak it in warm water for ten minutes or more.
A leak at the Hospital Anesthesia Machine can cause the anesthesia machine to malfunction and can also cause indoor anesthetic gas contamination. You should contact the maintenance personnel for repairs.
- From the Dolphinmed office center news, through the inspection and acceptance by by State Administration of Work, Dolphinmed Work Safety Standardization got the got recognized by State Administration of Work Safety. Following is the certificate.