Can the Power cord of the Ventilator be Replaced at Will?
As a Hospital Ventilator Machine Manufacturer, let me share with you. We know that when buying a ventilator, a regular ventilator brand will provide us with a complete set of ventilator necessities, including the brand's host, humidifier, mask, tube, power cord and voltage adapter, and travel backpack.
Anti-COVID 2019 Star Ventilator
Sometimes we can’t find our original power cord, and I don’t know where to put it. At this time, can we randomly find a power cord from other electrical appliances at home instead? For example, charging cables for digital cameras and household vacuum cleaners.
The answer is no, because the power cord and voltage adapter of the ventilator are specially made, and there are necessary current limiting and voltage protection inside. Ordinary power cords and voltage devices may not meet the internal voltage and current requirements of the ventilator. We once had a customer who couldn't find the power cord of the ventilator, so we used a Canon camera charger power cord instead. Later, he told us that the ventilator sometimes had unstable voltage and did not work properly. We helped him to check that the transformer failed due to unstable current, and the unstable power supply affected the normal operation of the motherboard and the fan. And this is all caused by a small power cord.
Pay attention to the following points when using the ventilator for the first time:
1. When using the ventilator for the first time, you must first turn it on and off to make sure that you can control the power on and off correctly, and check whether the machine can work normally. If you have any questions, contact the seller or manufacturer in time.
2. Read the product manual carefully before use, and connect the ventilator, humidifier, nasal mask or oral-nasal mask according to the use diagram in the manual. 3. Put on the nasal mask or oronasal mask and adjust the tightness of the headband. The tightness of the headgear is generally so that the mask does not oppress the corresponding part of the patient, but it should not be too loose to avoid air leakage.
4. Make sure that pure water or distilled water has been added to the humidifier, and it cannot exceed the specified position.
5. Start the ventilator and feel whether the ventilator works abnormally. If there is no abnormality, you can use it with confidence.
6. If the patient wants to leave the machine temporarily during use, it is best to turn off the machine, remove the nasal mask or oronasal mask before leaving, and then put on the nasal mask or oronasal mask before turning it on again.
Therefore, users are reminded to keep the power cord and voltage adapter of the ventilator properly and not to change at will, so as not to affect the normal operation of the ventilator. Our company also has Anti-COVID 2019 Star Ventilator on sale, welcome to contact us.
- A few of one of the most usual questions I am asked entail the Anesthetic Ventilator. I listen to every little thing from "How to Use an Anesthetic Ventilator?" to "I am afraid of it," to "We have one, yet no one understands just how to use it."
- As a Hospital Ventilator Machine Manufacturer, let me share with you. We know that when buying a ventilator, a regular ventilator brand will provide us with a complete set of ventilator necessities, including the brand's host, humidifier, mask, tube, power cord and voltage adapter, and travel backpack.